Wanted: Cook / shop assistant
Our team at Beacons Farm Shop are expanding and are looking for a full time cook / shop assistant. To be able to work 5 days a week, including a Saturday. The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder who is passionate about local food and has knowledge of the local area. The candidate needs to be hard working, reliable, able to use own initiative & work well within a team.
Roles to include:
- Cleans food preparation areas according to daily checks
- Follow the HACCP
- Prepares foods
- Makes changes to food items to accommodate customers’ needs e.g. allergies or specific diet concerns
- Orders ingredients and checks dates
- Operates kitchen appliances
- Develops new recipes & ideas
- Keeps records and accounts of food purchases
- Serve in the shop
Skills and Qualifications:
Organisational skills, verbal communication, basic kitchen equipment knowledge, creativity, interpersonal skills, level 2 hygiene is preferable if not, full training will be provided.
Providing our customers with excellent service, assisting them with passion and good knowledge of the products is essential.
Experienced butcher or trainee required.
Full or part time position.
Challenging, rewarding job within a family run business
Please E-mail your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org